Orange County, CA
Car Accident Injury Settlement
Car Accidents result in medical expenses, lost time from work, pain and suffering, vehicle damage, and other damages.
What car accident settlements should include:
- Compensation for medical expenses including office visits and therapy charges for chiropractors, medical doctors, physical therapists, and surgeons. Medications both over the counter and prescription are also compensated for.
- Compensation for lost time from work. You will need a signed letter or form from your employer and/or check stubs that prove that you lost income as a result of your injury.
- Compensation for pain and suffering. “Pain and suffering” refers to the time you were unable to enjoy your normal life due to pain from the car accident. It is also intended for the period of time you endured pain while still working or performing daily household activities.
- Compensation for your vehicle damage.
- Compensation for any other incidental expenses you incur as a direct result of the collision.
The ABC’s of a car accident settlement…
For the rest of this article, see the author’s website at http://www.drmarks.com/car-accident-settlement.html
You will find other articles of interest for victims of auto accidents including:
- Car accident injuries and whiplash treatment
- Car accident injury diagnosis